When a family member has passed away, you usually meet with one of our available funeral directors in North Shore.
Funeral homes throughout North Shore rely on their funeral director and their staff to cater to family and friends that are struggling after the death of a loved one. During a time when a family may not know where to start after the passing, a funeral director can provide proper guidance and clarity on several decisions that will need to be made to ensure a funeral service in North Shore is put together per your desires.
The Importance of Funeral Directors in North Shore
A funeral director can wear several hats regarding a funeral arrangement in North Shore. The person in this role can assist you in making the following decisions:
- Offering support in a time of grief: Regardless of whether the death was expected or happened suddenly, there will always be some level of grief for those that are left behind. An important role of a funeral director is to try to help family and friends navigate through that sadness and provide options for a funeral service in North Shore that will make that grief easier to manage.
- Provide advice: Many people meet with our funeral directors in North Shore and simply do not know where to begin. Those who have never had to plan a funeral before are unaware of the details associated with the process. A vital role of a funeral director is to give advice and a better understanding of each of your choices.
- Put the funeral arrangements together: A funeral director takes on the role of making sure that each detail you choose is brought to fruition on the day of the funeral. Communicating with hospitals, obtaining death certificates, organising the obituary and coordinating with the florist all fall under the umbrella of putting together a funeral arrangement in North Shore.
The Benefits of Planning a Funeral Service in North Shore with Epsom Funeral Home
The news that your loved one has passed away can be utterly devastating. By working with one of our funeral directors in North Shore, you receive the added benefit of knowing that you will receive the following service:
- A trusted professional that can explain all options for a funeral to you in detail
- The opportunity to speak to a funeral director in English, Mandarin or Cantonese
- The confidence to know that the funeral details that are important to you will be met
Why You Should Plan Your Funeral with Epsom Funeral Home
It takes a seasoned professional to learn and understand all the details that go into a funeral service in North Shore. We ensure that our staff is fully trained on all the options that you have when planning a funeral in North Shore. We are here to not only offer guidance in these decisions but provide you as much support as you need to navigate through this life-changing time.
For more information on our funeral home or our prestigious funeral directors, please call us on 0800 437 766 or use our contact us page for options.