Finding the right funeral home can make a world of difference during a time of distress. Directors at funeral homes in Ellerslie work in roles that combine planning, counselling, and medical practices, but their main job is to assist their clients with making arrangements when a loved one passes away. You can find a supportive funeral director in Ellerslie to assist with end-of-life care in a way that is respectful, compassionate, and stress-free.
How Funeral Directors in Ellerslie Help Families
Funeral homes have the facilities, equipment, and staff to help family members handle the bodies of their loved one and commemorate their life. Many funeral homes are family-owned and operated. The person who works with you at a funeral home is typically the funeral director. These individuals are specially trained to manage funeral arrangements and provide other services. These services include:
- Consulting with family members and helping with funeral plans
- Caring for the body such as embalming, cosmetology, dressing, and hairstyling
- Handling the necessary administrative tasks
- Providing products such as caskets, urns, guest register books, and prayer cards
- Coordinating plans with the cemetery and clergy
- Helping to arrange flowers, music, and other elements of the service
- Providing or arranging facilities for the visitation and the service
Why You Can Trust Epsom Funeral Home for Funeral Arrangement in Ellerslie
When you need to plan a funeral service in Ellerslie, Epsom Funeral Home can help. We are dedicated to serving our community and making an emotional time a little easier for you. Here’s what sets us apart:
- We will meet with you wherever it’s convenient–your home, your office, or any other place you prefer
- We offer personal, quality service at competitive prices
- We’ll work closely with you to ensure that we understand your requests and respect your choices
- We have directors that speak English, Mandarin, and Cantonese and we can respectfully work with the needs and interests of all different ethnic groups
About Epsom Funeral Home
Epsom Funeral Home was started in 1981 by the Shirley Family. The Shirleys’ clients were mostly European Kiwis for years until Stephen Shirley and his wife Rose Wang took over operations. With Rose’s Chinese heritage, the business began to attract a wider customer base. When Stephen Shirley passed away, Stephen and Leesa King took over the company and found a new location for it in Ellerslie. We now offer natural body care, which means no embalming and minimally-invasive techniques such as cooling the body without the use of a fridge.
We provide each client with professional, empathetic, and compassionate service. From helping you with your funeral arrangement in Ellerslie to helping with decisions such as the headstone, we strive to reduce your stress and worry. We are honest and reliable and you’ll always know the price upfront with no surprises later. If you are looking for funeral directors in Ellerslie, contact Epsom Funeral Home today.