One of the obvious questions you ask yourself when you are confronted with the loss of a loved one is whether they should be buried or cremated. If the departed one left explicit wishes for cremation services in Auckland, then this solves at least one problem. Nonetheless, you will still have to make a few decisions.
Elements to Consider for Cremation Services in Auckland
- Which crematorium should you choose? There are six available crematoriums between North Shore and Manurewa. Go further north or south, and you’ll encounter even more. Which one will suit you and your mourning guests best? Some crematoriums can accommodate a small number of guests or a very big party. If you know how many people will be present for the last parting, then we will assist you in finding a suitable place for cremation services from North Shore to Manurewa or anywhere in between.
- How long will the service take? Certain crematoria maintain a maximum time for using their premises, including the reception afterwards. Consider the impasse if your company exceeds a specific time limit, and another party is waiting to say farewell to someone they cared about too.
- How do you envisage the ceremony? Do you want cremation services in Ellerslie or cremation services in South Auckland? You may have a highly specific image in mind about the ceremony’s shape. Sometimes, a family wants to do most of the service themselves. Others insist on inviting specific speakers. Music is an indispensable element. Certain crematoriums have a vast collection ranging from classical music to pop and even heavy metal. An organist can be provided too.
- How are you saying farewell? Cremation services in Central Auckland may be quite different from those in the suburbs, so it is helpful that we are well-informed about what each crematorium offers. Whatever you, the family and friends of the lost one wish, we’ll suggest the crematorium that caters to your needs.
Epsom Funeral Home takes away the stress and worry
Our company started in 1981 as a small, family-owned business, offering a professional and compassionate service. Through the years, we have evolved and improved our package optimally. You can even rely on us if you prefer a funeral director who speaks Cantonese or Mandarin instead of English. We pride ourselves on creating a positive and respectful experience to all the mourning guests.
Rely on Epsom Funeral Home for:
- A cremation meticulously planned right from the beginning,
- A heart-warming ceremony with abundant flowers in serene hues to comfort or bright colours to show gratitude for someone who filled your life with joy,
- A well-catered reception at the crematorium, the church, your home or any other location of your choosing with enticing, mouth-watering morsels, freshly brewed coffee and a selection of teas.
Leave it all to us. From the moment you contact us, you’ll feel the burden of planning the cremation fall right from your heart.